I remember from an old post that Craig claimed to have had a black girlfriend who worked/managed some bar/lounge? Does anyone remember the post and at which bar it was (if there was any truth to it at all)
Wait what? Craig had a girlfriend?? Did she know?? haha
No. I don't remember reading anything like that. You've been here a lot longer than me so that is possible. If you take 1 + 1 = who she would be-- it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Not many around Keddie/Quincy that would meet that description. I can't even think of any girls Craig was McLikin' on to tell you the truth.
Just dropping this here, if anyone can elaborate, confirm, or just b.s. Craig W. 2006 "I HAVE SAID THERE ARE MANY HOLES TO MP'S THEORY AND STATED THAT AND THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS THAT MAKES SENSE TOO SO WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE US?
THE YELLOW HOUSE IS A FACTOR BECAUSE OF BOTH RICHARD AND MYSELF SAYING DRUGS WERE RIPPED OFF THERE AND ALSO THAT THE RIPOFF I DESCRIBE AND HAPPENED WAS WITH JOHN JOHN AND DANA WHO WERE MURDERED 5 DAYS LATER... APRIL 6TH WAS IST RIPOFF OF YELLOW HOUSE AND THE MURDERS HAPPEN ON APRIL 11TH.
IF IT WAS JUST ME SAYING THAT IST RIPOFF HAPPEN THEN YOU MIGHT DOUBT MY WORD AND SOME DO BUT RICHARD SAID A 2ND RIPOFF HAPPEN WAY AFTER THE MURDERS SO THIS SORTA OF CONNECTS THE FACTS DRUGS WERE IN THAT YELLOW HOUSE AT ONE TIME ALREADY AND WHY NOT SOONER THAT DRUGS WERE IN THAT SAME YELLOW HOUSE THAN THE RIPOFF RICHARD DESCRIBES... IN 6 MONTHS EARLIER THAN HIS DESCRIPTION OF THE 2ND DRUG RIPOFF OF THE YELLOW HOUSE WAY AFTER THE MURDERS.
THE DIFFERENCE IN MP'S THEORY AND THE IST DRUG RIP OFF TIMELINE IS REALLY SWITCHING THE TWO RIPOFFS AROUND IN MP'S- THE YELLOW HOUSE RIPOFF COMING IST (APRIL 6TH) AND THEN THE CAR LOAD THE NIGHT OF THE MURDERS (APRIL 11TH)..THE ORIGINAL DRUG RIPOFF TIMELINE IS THE CAR LOAD OF DRUGS WAS RIPPED OFF FIRST AT A UNKNOWN TIME AND DATE AND THEN THE YELLOW HOUSE DRUG RIPOFF HAPPEN ON APRIL 6TH.
BOTH HAVE GOOD REASONS TO BELIEVE THEM AND BOTH HAVE HOLES THAT MAKE IT NOT SO EASY TO BELIEVE AND NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED.
SO AGAIN WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE US...JUST ONE YELLOW HOUSE THAT FITS IT ALL AND STILL AN UNDETERMINED TIMELINE OF EVENTS.
Post by Admin Horan on Jan 30, 2019 19:22:09 GMT -6
Gamberg himself has bragged to me about how he was friends with Sue, Johnny, and Dana. One of Gamberg's own sons is about their age. He claims Dana was at his house with him and his boys Friday evening. So I said, "So, Dana was working off his probation as an informant for you?" (Gamberg's own best friend from HS told me Gamberg was a narc, which is exactly how most young officers start in ANY police department.) "Oh, no, Dana was not informing." Which would make Dana the only juvenile punk on probation in the history of the planet who was NOT informing.
Dana's mother was a junkie. That's one reason he was in foster care. She had to get her shit from SOMEBODY. Dana used to brag to his friends that he could get anything he wanted. The Oakland Hell's Angels had a LOCK on heroin, meth, and LSD in Plumas, and it appears that some Plumas deputies were kept busy busting pot farms belonging to anyone who was NOT affiliated with the HA. Where were they getting their info on the locations of these pot farms? From the same kid on probation who told them who sold his mom her shit? Dana was found with his pants undone. The ME checked for evidence of sexual assault--AND for traces of adhesive tape adhesive. That is, the ME thought that Dana might have been wearing a "wire." And maybe someone ELSE thought he was wearing a wire. Everybody in town knew he was on probation, and suddenly he's paling around with little hoodlum Johnny Sharp...funny, that. And the Dorris's said Dana was about to be moved to a MORE SECURE group home. Why? Was he in danger? From whom, pray tell?
What does all this have to do with Craig's story about the "Yellow House Ripoff?" Suppose it really happened. Well, if everybody in town knows Dana is narcing, and everybody knows Johnny is stealing drugs from people and selling them, then who is their first suspect going to BE? Whether they actually did it, or not? There are too many rumors about planned "acid parties" that apparently got canceled at the last minute. It sure does sound like some acid went MISSING that week.
Let me put it another way. If somebody stole from the HA's then they punished SOMEBODY for it. Who? Who else was "hit" at that time?
And what's-her-name (you know...Goofy Gertie. The drunk) picked up the boys on the EAST end of town and dropped them off at the Exxon (on the west end) where she saw Henry's truck. The Yellow House was on the east end of town.
Post by Admin Horan on Jan 30, 2019 19:57:56 GMT -6
You know what's funny? It all fits. Just because it all fits, doesn't automatically mean it's true. But it all fits.
1. Saturday morning, Johnny and Dana are on the East Side, near the "Yellow House," where 10 sheets of blotter acid are rumored to have been stolen that week[end.] Sheila talks to Alice Thompson (Henry's little sister) about various party plans for that night. 20-30 minutes later, Johnny and Dana get a ride to the Exxon station, where Henry (and presumably Chuck) juuuuuuuust happens to be. Chuck and Henry drive four hours to Livermore where they trade the acid for some coke, and drive four hours back to Quincy, where they arrive back at the Exxon about 9:15pm (it's 8 hours to Livermore and back, plus 30 minutes at the ex-girlfriend's house, adds up to about 9:15-9:30) where Johnny and Dana are hanging around WAITING FOR SOMEBODY, and if not C and H, then who? In the meantime, Wade Meeks has dropped off Chief with Johnny and Dana and arrives home at 9:00ish and at 9:05ish his mother phones Sue to let her know that Johnny is on his way home soon with Dana.
2. Chuck, Henry, Chief, Johnny, and Dana drive out to Tom Schultz's cabin, which is across the backyard from Cabin 28. A fabled "coke party" ensues, pooooooossibly with Sheila and Alyssa in attendance. Coked up and paranoid, someone gets the idea Dana is wearing a "wire" (and maybe he was--maybe DANA is the one who BROUGHT THE WHITE MEDICAL TAPE) and so they start to work him over. Maybe it even started out as "horseplay." Somebody gets Dana in a headlock and he dies--maybe by accident, because, according the autopsy report and Stoy's notes, he was dead a couple of hours before he ended up on the floor in Cabin 28. So, by about 10:00-10:30, Dana dies, and maybe a half hour goes by before anyone notices. Johnny gets upset, and someone cold-cocks him upside the head, over the left ear, with a baseball bat. Ooooorrrrr, maybe JOHNNY got Dana in the headlock (Gamberg personally bragged to me that he had been teaching that kind of stuff to Johnny and Dana) and someone had to hit him with the baseball bat to get him to stop. Or whatever. Johnny's not dead, but according the autopsy, he would have died of that injury in a few hours.
3. What the hell do Tom, Chuck, Henry, and whoever, do NOW? They can't call the cops. They can't leave the bodies in Tom's living room. They do something really, REALLy smart. Instead of dumping the boys in the woods, which will prompt a massive search for the crime scene, they MOVE THE CRIME SCENE. Take the boys to Cabin 28, and make it look like the whole thing went down THERE. Brilliant, really.
4. Chuck and Henry, who do physical labor for a living, carry the two boys (who way less than 135 pounds each) across the back yard and do something not quite so brilliant--they carry them through the back door of Cabin 28 into the living room, instead of into the basement. Was the basement door locked? (They may have come in through the front door, and gone out the back, but I think they came in the back door, and went out the front.) It would only take three or four minutes to set up the scene in the living room, but after Chuck, who knew all about killing and dressing deer (there's a photo of him doing it) had finished "bleeding out" Johnny on the floor, and after they got Dana laid out on the floor with HIS head on the cushion, just about ready to stab HIM in the throat and get the hell out, Sue walked out of the bedroom, and they had to deal with her. So they beat her up with the BB gun and tie her up and gag her. But they hesitated to kill her. In fact, Sue was probably killed AFTER they left. They told Tina, "You come with us, and we won't have to kill your mother and little brothers." They told the boys, "Keep your mouths shut, and tell your mother to keep her mouth shut, and Tina will be okay."
5. After they leave, Justin, "sleepwalking" on one of Bo's pills stolen from where Marty kept them stashed, stabbed Sue and used the hammer on Johnny and Dana's heads. (The weapons used by Chuck and Henry, the baseball bat, the "narrow blade" like the pair of scissors Chief mentioned, and the BB gun, they took with them. The hammer and the butcher knife used to stab Sue in the chest were still in Cabin 28. So, I think it's prrroooooobable someone else finished off Sue after the people who finished off J and D had already left. But maybe not. Maybe they "planned" to leave "some/enough" weapons in the house, the ones that came from there, and only take the ones THEY brought into Cabin 28 with them...) They take Tina out to the campgrounds north of "Camp 18" and while they're gone she runs off and dies of exposure. When they come back and find her gone, they can't report that. Can they?
6. And you know what else is funny? The cabin Chief describes in his confession to police CAN'T be 28. But it fits Tom Schultz's cabin to a T. And everything else about his story fits. Except he lies to cover for Wade and probably for Sheila.
Post by Admin Horan on Jan 30, 2019 20:39:33 GMT -6
Oh, I forgot. Remember the funny-looking guy who a neighbor said had a towering argument with Sue on her front steps back in March? The description fits Gamberg PERFECTLY. "His legs were too short for his body." THAT'S Gamberg. Another guy fits the description of the face, but Gamberg fits the WHOLE description. And that argument took place plus or minus a couple of days of him getting fired from PCSO for taking home a pistol confiscated from a crook. How did Gamberg get caught? Did he show the gun to Johnny and Dana and they told Sue and Sue blew the whistle? Is that what Gamberg was screaming at her about?
Did Gamberg cook up a way to get even with the Sharps over his getting fired AGAIN? Did he use Dana? Did he get Dana to buddy up with Johnny to get the goods on him and his friends as a way to get payback AND score points with PCSO to get his job back?
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world." —Paul Gerhardt
So I went back through statements and tried to get info on "possibly connected" murders. It's funny the HAs were brought up, one case in Oregon LE looked into was a hit on a family in a rural area. A friend sleeping over (wrong place/time) was shot first. Then the mother was held back as her 6yo twin girls were shot. I mentioned before, I think sue was held by her arms from behind at some point, either as restraint or being pulled back away from Johnny's body.