Post by Admin Horan on Dec 22, 2019 5:30:32 GMT -6
1. By all means, read as much of McMarie's board as you can stomach.
2. Uh, at the very least, please PM me Tony's full name. You never know.
3. Silveira? Who?
4. Sorry I just now got around to reading about the Cloer and McDonald murders. We think this is connected to Keddie how? This Philip A Thompson? Here is another link, and in this article, there are more links:
I remember dm dropping tony "the greek"s name ALOT and yet connecting him with nothing. I believe he slightly looked like 1 composite, but not as skinny. And in my own mind, maybe the "shravery" looking guy sue argued with. (Although SO gamberg fits the bill). I am curious as to why dm dragged him around when he doesn't fit into his theory at all.
Kay I love to read anything about the case but Tony's name is not on the PON list and is something Deb blurted out on Keddie28 after she called up/emailed Frank Davis, or one of their other favorite suspects, and then posted their conversation on 28 . I just think we should be careful about putting names on the forum that are not on the PON list and Tony's name is not. If you are on Keddie28 it should be very easy to find. Funny how he didn't mind putting Tony's name out there but not the name of the person who gave the boys a ride home.
Tony, Frank, Dee, Marilyn, Wade, Glenna, Marty, and Bo (and anyone else to include when the pieces don't fit) are who make up the Marty Theory and everyone who researches this case certainly needs to research that "theory" but Karis and I beat that dead horse for over 2 years . Tony is part of 28's extended version of the Marty theory. Karis and I have been researching the PON list for almost 5 years (and I can honestly say almost daily) and probably know more about the people on the PON list than we do our own family. We've read more FRB articles than we have our own hometown newspaper and most people would be shocked if they knew how many people in Quincy, Ca looked like Avery Schreiber in the 1980's - but I'm guessing the police know.
Dee Lake became friends with Marty Smartt at the FRC and introduced Wade Meeks to Marty Smartt and Wade introduced Dee Lake to Tony (they both liked to play chess) I think Tony was in his early 20's at the time of the murders - Frank Davis was in Dee Lakes wedding in 1993 - all of these guys were friends
**Snoho I'm pretty sure that 28 kept dropping Tony's name around in the hopes that someone who knew Tony would contact him or that Tony himself would
Silveria is the "boxcar killer" and his name was thrown out alot, along with that ed duncan creep, as well as a few other infamous murderers. I pretty much discounted them all, the "where was bundy at the time" syndrome. But it looks like detectives did in fact question silveria in prison about the keddie murders.
PLUMAS COUNTY EMPLOYED ACCUSED SERIAL KILLER Author: R-S staff, news services; RECORD SEARCHLIGHT
Silveria is being investigated in connection with an unsolved murder of four people, making him a suspect in at least 17 slayings.
QUINCY - When he lived in Plumas County in the mid-1980s, Robert Joseph Silveria was known as ''Tattoo'' - a quiet, courteous man who worked as a county employee and decorated the envelopes he mailed with beautifully intricate drawings.
Today Silveria is a suspect in at least 17 murders, including a grisly quadruple slaying in the Plumas County railroad town of Keddie that has just been added to the growing list of homicides.
Plumas County Sheriff Don Stoy said Saturday that Silveria, 37, is under investigation for the 1981 murders of Glenna Sharp, 36, John Sharp, 15, Dana Wingate, 17, and Tina Sharp, 12.
A railroad drifter arrested March 2 in Roseville and charged with the murder of William A. Pettit Jr., 39, in Millersburg, Ore., Silveria has reportedly confessed to murders throughout the West.
Also, Silveria claims he killed a man on a train while passing through Shasta County in October and dumped the corpse in a body of water - probably Lake Shasta. Shasta County authorities have found no evidence to support his claim.
Stoy said Plumas County officials questioned the suspect Saturday about his connection to the Keddie murders, which have gone unsolved for 15 years.
''He wouldn't be the first one to confess only to have (the confession) fall apart,'' Stoy said.
Glenna Sharp and her son, John, and Wingate, a family friend, were found bludgeoned and stabbed to death in Sharp's cabin while two younger Sharp children slept unharmed in the next room. Tina Sharp, 12, was missing for 18 months until her body was found in a remote part of the Plumas National Forest.
A former Boy Scout who grew up in a comfortable home in San Jose, Silveria's earliest known connection with Plumas County was in 1979 when he was arrested for burglary and auto theft. He was convicted of vehicle theft and receiving stolen property in 1982 and sentenced to three years in state prison.
Shortly after he was paroled Dec. 27, 1983, Silveria became a Plumas County employee. Hired by former county fair Manager C.W. Adams, he began work at the fairgrounds in Quincy.
Soon, however, he was moved to the Lake Almanor area to be caretaker of the Chester airport. In addition to pumping gas from a county-owned airport tank, Silveria collected fees for gas sales and for vehicles parked at the county facility by airport users.
Silveria's airport job ended suddenly after then-Plumas County Supervisor Albert ''Curly'' Glines stopped by the county building where Silveria lived.
''He was gone and so was the county car,'' said Glines.
County officials soon discovered they were also missing money. The receipts Silveria turned in for gas sales did not add up to the amount of gas pumped.
Silveria was arrested at his mother's home in Arkansas and returned to California.
Post by Admin Horan on Dec 23, 2019 5:28:27 GMT -6
Oh. I thought that guy's name was Dunagan. But it IS interesting. VERY interesting. Why:
1. There was a Filipino girl (that matters) living on her own in Keddie. She was recently moved up from Livermore. As far as I can see, there is only one reason ANYONE, let alone a very young woman, would move from Livermore to Keddie. She was a Hells Angels girl, maintaining a safe house/crashpad.
2. A very notorious associate of the Hells Angels whose name (I shall call him "Big Red" because I like the idea of keeping my head attached to my shoulders) pops up in a LOT of iffy homicide cases lived in Livermore. He has a reputation for killing a LOT of "snitches."
3. If Chuck and Henry went to Livermore that weekend, it was to pick up narcotics, most likely meth, maybe cocaine. Meth, of course, induces effects similar to "acid," and "people" exhibiting such symptoms that weekend were just as likely to have been on meth as acid. One big difference: meth tends to make people VIOLENT. The Hells Angels had at that time a MONOPOLY on meth and a near-monopoly on LSD in Northern California. They had a lab just down the road in Portola, and a "clubhouse" (codenamed The Yellow House) in East Quincy. Not so much cocaine, but they had access to cocaine. They were working with Gamberg and his partner to bust all the non-HA pot farms in Plumas County to maintain their attempted monopoly on pot.
4. But if the HA wanted Johnny and/or Dana dead, they would not have been so stupid as to make the mess in Cabin 28. And the mess in Cabin 28 does NOT fit the MO of Big Red. And I don't see ANYTHING about that mess to suggest ANY kind of planning or foresight. I suggest Dana was killed by accident, and things went downhill from there.
5. BUT--it IS interesting that associates of one John Gordon Abbott, were pointing fingers at each other for the mess in Keddie. Why? Because Abbott and Phillip Arthur Thompson were hand in glove with the FBI, CIA, and DEA, and ATF. They robbed banks, sold narcotics, and traded weapons (like a warehouse full of Vietnam War surplus FULL of M-16 rifles, etc) to Salvadoran communist rebels in exchange for cocaine, which they dealt to the Hells Angels, for a short while. I mean, these guys operated their own private warehouse in San Francisco. All with the generous cooperation of Uncle Sam. For example, when they DID serve time, they were ALWAYS put in the same cell, in the same prison. Inside, they could gain information from other cons, then use that information when they were released ridiculously early. Constantly shielded by the Feds, Abbott committed several murders of young women. When the fun was over, the Salvadoran connection was shut down--and shifted to Columbia, instead. We all know the rest of that story.
6. But, I've already looked into a possible Abbot-Keddie connection. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Except, of course, the possible HA connection. Which is how I suspect Thompson heard about Keddie. Any "cover" these guys had for Keddie or any other crimes has long been blown off. And there is just absolutely nothing to suggest they were involved in Keddie 28. Any cocaine that Henry and Chuck may have picked up from Livermore would have most likely originated with Abbott and Company, but that's as far as that went.
7. On the other hand, IF Chuck and Henry drove to Livermore to pick up a PERSON, then drove that person BACK to Livermore, THAT might explain the "confusion" over what day(s) they went there. And if that person were one James Dunagan/Dunnigan, and not Big Red, then THAT might explain the mess in Cabin 28. How?
8. I suggest that everyone in town assumed that Dana was narcing. Whether he was or not. And he's the one who made the big effort to befriend Johnny all of a sudden. If Johnny's/Sheila's "friend" Henry Thompson was hinky about Dana, he might have said something to someone who called in outside help. I don't see any real evidence of that. But it's POSSIBLE.
And there's NO WAY Chuck, Henry, and anyone else would have crossed Big Red and his crew. No way.
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world." —Paul Gerhardt
There's alot to process there, gonna have to come back. I do have a side observation about Dana narcing....maybe he wasn't exactly. In middle school I remember a boy getting caught selling a very small amount of pot, cops called, kid was suspended. Afterwards The police would randomly pull this kid out of class, stop him on the street to "talk". Always in the presence of his buddies. It was a weird (and thinking back dangerous and irresponsible) tactic.