Post by kmik on Jul 19, 2019 19:38:50 GMT -6
This was in the May 17 Plumas News:
I'm happy that Victoria took the time to write about the murders but lets face it (and I'm certainly not trying to take anything away from her) there was no research beyond what was all over the forums. I cannot imagine her being from Quincy and having access to Mike and Greg and not knowing enough about this case to ask some of the simplest questions:
1. Was Marty's counselor a real "counselor" and did he ever confirm if he took notes of this confession?
2. In 2013, Josh Seabolt wrote a 30th anniversary article that claimed he had actually been allowed by PCSO to view the DOJ's report after talking to the "counselor" in 1981. She could have then asked Mike if she too could see that report.
3. Why has Marty's "confession letter" never been printed in full for the public to read (she could have then printed the entire "love" letter for the public.
4. Do you, Mike, have a grudge against Doug Thomas?
5. If Doug was covering for his BF Marty then why is there so much info on Marty Smart?
6. Why is it a secret who gave Johnny and Dana a ride to Keddie? Why did they say Marty and Sue were dating in 1981 but never told they gave the ride?
7. Have Ricky and Greg been interviewed again in the last several years?
8. At this point have you completely ruled out Tina being, in any way, involved in what happened in 28?
9. Why was Dana at your house on the Friday night before the murders? Is that where he took Judo lessons? If so was Johnny also with him?
I could go on and on. But all we read for 3 weeks was an extension of 28's version of events.